Jamjoom Pharma has in a very short span of time emerged, as one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the Afrasia region. The geographical focus of the company is on countries in the Middle East, Africa, and CIS regions. Strategic focus on selected therapeutic categories has contributed to the rapid growth, market acceptance, and overall success of the company.Role SummaryThe objective of the IR department within a company is to help investors make informed decisions in their actions regarding the company’s equity. The IR department does this by providing up-to-date information about the company’s operations, financial statements to current and potential shareholders, as well as third-party equity research analysts.Responsibilities
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy, policy, and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage analysts, investor & regulator relationships
- working relationships and to ensure that shareholder needs, and concerns are identified and met
- Contribute to discussions and decision making about the business future
- Organize the work of the assigned team to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner, which is consistent with operating procedures and policy
- Conduct knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of Company objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- 6 or more years’ experience in a relevant role that includes:
- Dealing with external stakeholders, including investors, analysts, banks, regulators,
- A strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community
- solid grip over financial accuracy and regulatory disclosure procedures (experience using IFSAH system is desirable)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to enable professional discussions with partners /stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, proven experience in financial modeling abstract problem solving
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring employees and investors
- Excellent MS computer software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional Qualification such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, or equivalent is highly desired.
About Jamjoom Pharma
Jamjoom Pharma has in a very short span of time emerged, as one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the Afrasia region. The geographical focus of the company is on countries in the Middle East, Africa and CIS regions. Strategic focus on selected therapeutic categories has contributed to the rapid growth, market acceptance and overall success of the company.
The Manufacturing Facilities and Head Office are located in the port city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
Jamjoom Pharma has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which encapsulates the latest in manufacturing technology, systems and business practices. The facility has aroused the attention and admiration of the professionals from international pharmaceutical industry. The company continuously keeps abreast of the latest developments in Pharma manufacturing technology and practices, and readily adopts and integrates these into the existing manufacturing systems and practices based on rigorous cost benefit analysis.