We are currently looking for Infrastructure Design & Interface Director in Riyadh, KSA. The position is to lead your assigned Project Management team for a high profile and high quality developments for which we have been appointed as project managers.
You will be required to provide the senior management input into all project delivery related matters and be fully responsible for the successful delivery of services for the engagement(s) assigned to you. You will be required to act as the single focal point of contact between the Programme Director and the internal and external delivery team members, possibly across multiple projects, to ensure that the desired project objectives are delivered.
This is a senior leadership position that requires professional ability and inherent motivation. You have the skills required to direct meetings, introduce discussion to encourage thinking on the wider commercial context and be responsible for the tasks assigned to members of your project team. You are willing and able to perform duties diligently to the quality standards set by the Company and conform to the Company’s policies and business systems and be committed to their implementation and continuous improvement at all times. Your experience, guidance and knowledge should place you as a Project Management/Delivery subject matter expert in providing significant benefit to the project delivery team and Client.
- Over 20 Years Relevant Experience in Infrastructure Design / Delivery
- 10 Years Regional Experience, with 5 Years In KSA – Desired
- Degree Educated, Masters level preferable and from a reputable Western University
- Project Management Qualification
- Membership of Reputable International Organisation – e.g. ICE, CIOB
- Demonstrable experience working on large multi discipline Masterplans – Beneficial
- Demonstrable experience of Infrastructure Design / Delivery in ME
- Knowledge of Authority approval procedures desirable
- Experience working as part of a PMC / PMO organisations
- Demonstrable experience of being a client facing – confident, clear and concise speaker
- Able to prepare and present presentations to leadership teams
- Experience of undertaking optioneering and constructability studies on programme Interfaces
- Able to manage a dedicated team of professionals
- Ability to work as part of a multi discipline project organisation
- Demonstrable experience of managing other consultant organisations
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include – Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
Acquired by SNC Lavalin in 2017, we also have an extensive depth of geographic exposure across 50 countries and the breadth of 53,000 experts. As one of the largest engineering contractors, we have access to 17,000 staff in the Middle East making us one of the largest multidisciplinary consultancies in the region.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
SNC-Lavalin's Faithful+Gould business is a world-leading integrated project and programme management consultancy.
The best people in the business collaborate to bring all of their core services expertise of Cost and Commercial Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Asset Management and Project Controls to every environment and every sector.
We support clients with the construction and management of their key assets, important projects and programmes - it’s in our DNA and another example of Constructive Expertise.
Faithful+Gould is a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group.