We are working with an International Oilfield Services company who is looking for HSE Manager to be based in Saudi Arabia.Responsibilities:
- Supports the top management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarisation of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Bachelors degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Additional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems in a plus.
- Must have minimum 8 years of Oil & Gas experience.
- Saudi nationals will be preferred.