Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated HRBP – Digital for our corporate services to advise senior line management on all human capital management matters with a strategic understanding of the business strategy, priorities and operating model to ensure the right people capabilities are in place to deliver optimum business performance.
The HR Business Partner – Digital will be delivering traditional HR support within the Group Digital division by leading work in talent acquisition and management, performance management, reward and recognition, learning and development, resource planning, all within the context of the overall HR agenda and strategy, leveraging the expertise of the Centres of Excellence (COE’s)
In addition, a major part of the role will be working with the Digital team to progress and sustain the digital agenda as it interlaces with the people agenda specifically in organisation design and development, digital talent upskilling, digital talent attraction and retention, ways of working in a highly productive environment, developing high performance organisation working practices, and change management to ensure engagement and alignment of all employees to the new model.
- Ensure that HR plays a central role in the development of an organisation structure designed to support the acceleration of the digital transformation across the Group
- Develop and implement HR processes that support high performance in the agile operating model and transform organisational norms and values to enable the digital agenda, leveraging the COEs
- Participate in OD interventions at the organisational, team and individual level
- Be the change management champion through partnering with the business to build resilience and transform the organisation to a high performing workplace and align with the Digital agenda. This includes developing a diverse and accountable organisational culture, enabled through inclusive leadership, and aligned to strategy, values and behaviours.
- Provide thought leadership related to strategic delivery of HR initiatives; reinforce value of HR initiatives.
- Provide thought leadership within the HR community in the new ways of working and reinforce the need to update processes to answer to the demands of the digital environment
- Manage the delivery of complex change management initiatives ensuring alignment across the division
- Continuously consult with the business’s leadership and management to foster and promote the engagement of the business’s core values at all levels
- Support management and leadership team in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations
- Coach the business in performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision making
- Lead varied projects throughout the business, actively participating in project teams, and implementing initiatives while simultaneously ensuring proper communication and collaboration within business departments and with business partners.
- Participate in all management meetings ensuring that the HR agenda is clear, and business is aligned
- Develop and execute strategic talent management initiatives – addressing Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Retention, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Training & Development, and Succession Planning – to ensure alignment with overall business goals
- Establishes strategies to develop leadership and management bench-strength and succession readiness
- Support implementing the HR and digital strategy by identifying relevant learning and development initiatives required per functional area and liaise with Group Learning & Development to ensure appropriate initiatives are delivered
- Ensure development and training needs of key and high potential staff are identified and delivered
- Focus on measuring the employee engagement and take necessary actions based on output results.
- Participate and lead Human resource streams within the Digital transformation agenda
- Collaborate with the technology leads to ensure that the HR agenda is in line and is working for the rapidly changing digital landscape
- Develop strong working relationships with HR COEs to support and constructively challenge the traditional HR offerings and strategies
- Set up a cross-functional digital HR capability leveraging COE expertise and ensure that HR is equipped with the tools required for the new ways of working
- Help build a team of capable digital experts who are not only delivering their work but also act as change catalysts
About The Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A professional qualification in Human Resources or Business Management, or a First Degree
- Knowledge of HR best practices, HR policies and HR industry trends
- 5 to 7 years HR Experience preferably in the capacity of an HRBP, working in a dynamic best practice operating model for large multinational organisations
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
As a family-owned business, we take a long-term view in everything we do, because we believe that sustainable success requires uncompromising commitment.
That’s the reason why some of the world’s most admired and innovative brands from the USA, UK, Japan, Sweden, France, Germany and Switzerland – from sectors as diverse with each other as automotive, retail, real estate and finance – trust Al-Futtaim with their own reputation and commercial success since the 1930s.
And through our inherent customer-centric approach and relentless pursuit of perfection, we add significant value – connecting consumers in 20+ markets with these brands in contemporary, powerful, meaningful and emotional ways that create longstanding relationships based on loyalty and mutual trust.
Our decades-long experience allows us to embrace and foster new, forward-thinking business practices and seamlessly blend those into our corporate DNA and people-first philosophy whilst upholding the value of integrity within a spirit of collaboration.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com
Best Employer Brand on LinkedIn above 4000 employees: UAE- Al-Futtaim. (https://wam.ae/en/details/1395302805731)