Act as the first point of contact for the organization, the HR Specialist role is key to the business and requires a true professional to represent the company in the best possible manner. The HR Specialist provides support and assistance to the HR team with the administrative requirements of the department in order to facilitate a smooth overall HR operation. He/She is the main source of information and advice to all colleagues on HR-related issues to deliver excellent internal customer service.
- Responsible for processing and managing the payroll including monthly updates and tracking of employee’s bonus/incentive/commission/increment, unpaid leaves, expense reimbursements.
- Coordinating with Finance on monthly reports such as Leave Management, New Joiners and Leavers, etc.
- Assisting on drafting company policies and procedures
- Maintaining all employee records for Internal, Outsourcing, and International – noting expiry dates and renewal timeline.
- Preparing and issuing business correspondence such as, but not limited to, employee requests for NOC, Salary/Employment Certificates; Warning Letters; Job Offers and Employment Contracts; Internal Memos; Client’s Service Agreements and Work Orders.
- Assisting on coordinating and organizing the employee engagement activities to ensure it is successfully executed.
- Preparing and facilitating smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience for all new employees including all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, etc.
- Providing an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees until his/her exit by presenting accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and proper channel.
- Maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with the customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Ensuring on-time delivery to customers and proactive communication of expected delivery dates to Sales/ Customers.
Qualifications & Skills
- A goal-orientated & proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
- Ambitious and determined to succeed, with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Strong time management and strong organizational attention to detail skills
About Trans Skills LLC
rans Skills is a Holistic Human Capital Services Firm offering Human-centric B2B services, with offices in the Middle East and a global network active in 24 countries.
Our full range of solutions include Global In-Country / Multi Country Payroll Services, Executive Search, Manpower Outsource, Corporate Training and Consulting and HR Digital Transformation with an added feature for Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service that is mobile enabled for IOS & Android.
Trans Skills operates with integrity and professionalism and revolves solely around understanding the needs, and expectations of our clients. The team is as diverse as the industries we serve, and we go beyond solving challenges being faced today, we collaborate to resolve the challenges of tomorrow.