You as a HR Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. HR Operations includes work across multiple administration areas for established HR and rewards programs including HR employment issues (hiring and termination processes and labor law issues, contract renewals and dismissals, trainee programs, expatriates, control/process of retirement, etc.). Personnel records maintenance (job history, retirement, and insurance documentation, leave accrual records and details of illness, absences, transfers, and salary progression, etc.). Statistical reporting to internal management (employee demographics, skills inventory, absenteeism, overtime, employee turnover) and external agencies (e.g., government agencies, insurance companies, unions etc.). Rewards program implementation and administration (e.g., compensation administration, employee benefits administration, etc.). May be accountable for selecting and managing HR outsourcing vendors An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices.Your Responsibilities
- The Offboarding process will start after the announcement from HR Ops Manager.
- Printing the announcement of the offboarding and prepare the offboarding checklist for filing and identifying the case (Resignation/Termination) and start following the standard process.
- Updating the monthly reports (no payroll, attrition report and the offboarding list from the shared folder).
- Communicating with stakeholders in the off-boarding process such as, email to Finance for the open items, HR responsible for the accrued vacation, Admin/GR for any open charges against the employee, the line manager for the delegation of workflow and HRBP for any further information.
- Logging and print the automated end of service clearance from the personnel and payroll workflow and keep following the clearance request and get it approved from all stakeholders such as Finance, IS, Admin, Talent Acquisition …etc. till finally closed and the MYIS tickets (IS access deactivation, return of IS asset, etc.)
- Printing the HiNext details for the off-boarding file (Termination details, Basic Pay, etc.) and updating and print the offboarding checklist and must be completed.
- Coordinating with the government relations department for the online request and the exit visa. process and the calculation & payment.
- Following up with terminated/resigned expats employees for assuring the final exit TA or sponsorship transfer is completed on time and send Certificate of Service and Resignation Acceptance Certificates.
- Completing the checklist and close the file after collecting the HR Ops Manager signature on the complete off boarding file.
- Responsible to conduct investigations for HR related matters and maintaining the HR online archive for all inactive employees and keep the date up to date and back up for time admin during his/her annual leave.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Basic Info Location Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job type Full time Experience Experienced Job function Human Resources Contract Regular Publication date 2023-06-28 Reference number R0023790