Jobs at this level are responsible for ensuring effective HR services are provided to the business by participating in the design and supervising the work implementation of various HR projects and organizational development initiatives. Also, they are responsible for reviewing key operational human resource metrics and undertaking initiatives for improvement.-Coordinate across a number of work units within the specified area of work, to ensure efficient work flows and accurate outputs. -Manage projects and initiatives, as may be required by the reporting senior. -Manage collation of data used for various Human Resources processes including high potential information, work force requirements, employee engagement data etc., by coordinating internally with various sectors.
- Participate in the design of various end – to – end Human Resources processes, in compliance with established standards.
- Participate in defining evaluation methodologies for Human Resources processes such as training, leadership development programs, performance management system etc., in order to measure the return on investment for each initiative. -Conduct research to stay abreast of best practices in order to bring forward ideas for continuous improvement in relevant policy areas. -Manage consolidation of Human Resources material (such as training material, policy and guideline documents, organization structure documents, workforce optimization material, employee engagement reports, benchmark data) and coordinates with the Document Management Department to update the database on a regular basis.
- Supervise the payment procedures for all work outsourced to third parties and reports the budget status on a regular basis to immediate senior.
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of management reports, highlighting areas of consideration and recommending future actions.
- Supervise team members, if needed, to ensure work continuity. -Liaise with other supervisors to build effective working relationships and identify synergies. -Develops and supervises the respective team members, if needed, for undertaking higher
- Review, validate and endorse job offers received from Talent Acquisition Team. Collaborate with On Boarding Team to identify and assign a Body’s/ mentor in related Sectors/Functions. -Collaborate with Peoples Welfare dept. in conducting workshops and awareness sessions to educate sectors on managing grievances. -Manage and follow up on Function’s/Sector’s grievances resolution with Peoples Welfare Dept. -Determine and implement sector’s internal recruitment (NAFIS) needs and coordinate recruitment and interviews processes -Maintain log of contractual staff and follow up on renewal/termination processes -Maintain a log of Social Welfare Program members and a log of employees with housing loan
We are a forward-focused digital champion always been focused on innovation and evolution.
Our purpose is to create and bring greater dimension and richness to people’s personal and professional lives.
You will always be empowered to focus on delivering what’s next through collaborative and agile ways of working, and a culture that is open to fresh ideas. Transforming the future through impactful digital solutions and mega-projects while fostering our commitment to sustainability.
Join a people-centric environment; that cares about maximizing your wellbeing, and is committed to unlocking your potential.