Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Role – Practice Support team, within Leadership and Global Roles, will provide you with the opportunity to define, articulate, and communicate the overall PwC network strategy and drive a wide range of projects across various lines of service and territories to help achieve PwC’s objectives.
- Managing current and future partner talent programs
- Lead white glove onboarding and re-location for all KSA Partners
- Lead the GCC Nationalisation strategy for Partners with initial focus on KSA senior talent
- Support continuous development of female talent pipeline & work with HC & the business for early indication
- Supporting or leading specific transformation projects related to L&S initiatives as assigned
- Prepare & update all materials and briefings in relation to all talent & succession programs
- Manage all partner data reporting to use as analysis for automation & transformation
- Manage all global talent programs for Partners (re-inventing the future etc) Manage the implementation of best practices from the network and consultation with the business
- Support on monthly budget/financial reconciliation and provide analysis for L&S leadership
- Bring ideas and updates to L&S leadership to ensure all processes are current and relevant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management
- Fluency in spoken and written English Arabic is essential and KSA National is advantageous
- 10-12 years of HC related experience
- Strong MS office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About PwC Middle East
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 250,000 PwC people in 158 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for. As a one of the world’s largest professional services firms, PwC can offer a wide range of services and brings variety of skills and experience to bear on your issues.
Established in the Middle East region for 40 years, PwC has over 4,500 people. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East.