You will be a part of the Country Leadership Team, and will take a proactive approach in implementing and the delivery of innovative HR solutions that support our business strategy and performance. In collaboration with other areas of HR you will be responsible for the best in class associate experience.You will have the responsibility to:
- Deliver cultural change projects, organisational changes, workforce mapping and capability planning, succession planning and talent management.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on employee engagement initiatives
- Integrate a coaching approach into interactions with leaders. Coach and build people leader capability to create a positive associate environment
- Partner with various HR channels to support country initiatives and partner with HR CoE’s
- Drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the Country strategy(i.e Saudization, D&I etc), within a culture of continuous improvement through personal leadership and role-modelling our Danaher culture
- Ensures change is sustainable and embedded, and builds our capability to lead it
- Champions and influences senior leaders to drive leadership of people initiatives, processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of Strategic HR Business Partnering experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience operating in a matrix organization environment. Work across geographic/functional lines around MEA
- Led the engagement and partnership with works councils and associates
- Developed and implemented workforce planning, analytics, change management, and team effectiveness
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Championed diversity and inclusion in teams
- Strong analytical skills using data to make informed decisions…we love KPI’s.
- Strategic mindset and strong business acumen with operational excellence.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
About Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
A global leader in advanced diagnostics, Beckman Coulter has challenged convention to elevate the diagnostic laboratory’s role in improving patient health for more than 80 years. Our mission is to Relentlessly Reimagine Healthcare, One Diagnosis at a Time – and we do this by applying the power of science, technology and the passion and creativity of our teams. Our diagnostic solutions are used in complex clinical testing, and are found in hospitals, reference laboratories and physician office settings around the globe. We exist to deliver smarter, faster diagnostic solutions that move the needle forward from what’s now to what’s next. We do this by accelerating care with an extensive clinical menu, scalable lab automation technologies, insightful clinical informatics, and optimize lab performance services. Beckman Coulter is part of the Danaher Corporation family of global science and technology companies. Headquartered in Brea, Calif., it has more than 11,000 global team members.