Lead the HR Strategy for the KSA Commercial Units, by directing the HR Field and Staff Managerial team, defining the cultural transformation process, driving the talent management agenda to ensure leadership pipeline, leading the Organizational design processes, and aligning HR operating model to Commercial Unit strategy, in order to build the organizational talent capabilities needed in order to achieve annual operating plan.Responsibilities
- Develop and lead the HR Strategy by aligning the HR agenda to the business transformation priorities, defining an strategic set of KPI’s and directing an HR managerial team accountable of the implementation of talent management strategies, performance management processes, employee and union relations strategies, business architecture transformation and productivity processes.
- Lead the talent management strategy for assigned area, by ensuring organizational talent diagnosys, the right execution of People Planning Process and leadership and manager quality improvement agenda (and enabling the talent development platforms, in order to guarantee the Directive and Managerial Pipeline needed to support the short and long term business strategies.
- Co-lead the implementation of key business strategies, through the reingeering of structures, the definition of communication, training and change management management processes, in order to drive business growth.
- leading cultural behaviors deployment across all operations, providing coaching and mentoring for Senior Directive team to set the right management tone, in order to guarantee the cultural alignment needed to achieve Company vision.
- Lead the people productivity agenda, by indentifying and defining national labor cost opportunities, integrating multifunctional teams, and directing the implementation and change management processes, in order to ensure the accomplishment of productivity annual operating plan to impact Company profitability.
- Direct organizational design and business architecture process, by integrating multifunctional teams, aligning positions structures to operative models, defining the key talent moves, leading
- Architect and champion of Human Capital Strategy — including appropriate talent and organization interventions . Helps make strategy and change happen.
- Acts as a catalyst for sustained business performance and ensures that HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible results
- Performs talent and organization diagnoses to align with and drive strategy. Prioritize solutions that will deliver the most benefits .
- Coaches business leader and other senior team members .
- Measures and tracks the quality of HR work by defining, prioritizing and measuring HR’s contribution to business performance .
- Monitors and maximizes staff effectiveness to business operations.
- Calibrates with Core Services to ensure necessary services are being delivered and desired results are achieved.
- Liaison for business informing COE design and deliverables in AOP cycle and any customized HR work based on unique business needs.
- Identifies risks to the delivery of the business strategy and brings the right resources to the table to support it.
- At least 15 years as HR Generalist among different Business Areas.
- Graduation in Business Administration, Economy or related field.
- Master Degree, MBA or HR specialization.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, training and development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.