Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The incumbent in this position is responsible for directing and controlling the day-to-day housekeeping operations on the Floors or in the Public Areas in order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness. They assist the Assistants Executive Housekeepers and the Executive Housekeepers in the planning of the department.
The Job Of Housekeeping Supervisor Is Executed Satisfactorily When
- Hygiene standards are strictly monitored and followed
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above
- ESS (Employee Satisfaction Survey) results are 75% and above
- Direct the work assignments of supervisory and non-supervisory staff in an efficient manner to ensure that guests and other departments receive prompt and courteous service.
- Check Public Areas / Floors to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurnished as required.. If assigned on Floors, check rooms and particularly those assigned to V.I.P., V.V.I.P and known repeated guests receive special attention to ensure they meet the hotel standards.
- Coordinate with the other sections of the Housekeeping Department and the other Departments on all relevant matters that affect the physical appearance of the hotel and room status, keep them informed and follow up on outstanding issues. It may be the confirmation of room status to the repair work to be done.
- When needed, assist the Assistant Executive Housekeepers in the recruitment, management of performance, identification of training need, development of training plan and implementation of training.
- Conduct monthly training sessions with existing employees in order to meet the identified training needs.
- Schedule routine inspection by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms.
- Control usage of all amenities and cleaning supplies to ensure compliance to budget and ensure appropriate usage of equipment and tools.
- Assist the Assistant Executive Housekeepers in the monitoring of housekeeping procedures including Lost and Found, Key Control, Security and Emergency procedures, and Health and Safety for employee and guests.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Saudi Arabia-Al Khobar
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Jun 1, 2022
About Kempinski Hotels
To experience Kempinski is to experience a distinctive luxury that has been carefully crafted over 120 years. In the footsteps of our founder, Berthold Kempinski, a wine merchant, restaurateur, and hotelier, we have been refining our unique brand of impeccable and authentic service since 1897. Blending modern hospitality and local tradition with our unrivalled heritage of European luxury, we remain true to his entrepreneurial spirit and our identity as a close community of true hoteliers. With more than 75 properties, and even more opening soon, each is as unique and individual as the people who choose to work with