We are looking for the true Wolf of Saudi Arabia 🐺 (wall street, get it?)
You will be an ambitious leader who is eager to acquire customers, close deals, and exceed sales targets. This should be easy if you believe in our mission to create a world where everyone works.
You constantly wake up at night, thinking of clients you haven’t approached yet.. and you start planning on ways to share with them our amazing solution. Imagine a world where everyone is using Sabbar, this will be your dream..
Partners & clients will become your best buddies.. you will help them achieve their business goals through our Gigger community while saving them money; A win-win situation for everybody 🤝.
You will be our go-to expert for sales strategies, market growth, and executive buy-ins.
The challenge ahead of you will be selling a unique service that is new to the market, while building and managing hybrid sales teams. The best part: you will only be selling the solution to clients who really believe in it, and there’s a huge client base who will be eager to try our solution.
You will manage a team of passionate SDRs, Inbound & Outbound sales, and BDs to make all of this a reality! If you have an entrepreneurial, hustling, and energetic spirit, we need you to spread #دوام_الشيوخ to the community of Saudi Arabia and help our gig workers earn money the best way possible 🧡
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within the assigned regions and accounts (btw, you will help us in setting these targets)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships (you may go طلعة بر with them occasionally 🌵 )
- Lead the sales efforts for our key customers who are huge players in the industry
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Manage cross-functional teams between inbound sales, outbound sales, and SDRs.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock Options
- Medical Insurance
- 8+ years in sales and business development; 2+ years of which in managing teams
- Built and managed a large sales team across several regions
- Strong experience in inbound and outbound sales
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Sabbar is an on-demand staffing marketplace that specializes in the gig and temp jobs in the retail, hospitality, warehousing, and entertainment industry in MENA. Our platform enables businesses to hire highly qualified and fully vetted professionals. We are backed by STV, Derayah Ventures, VentureSouq, and 500 Startups with an aim to “create a world where everyone can work”.
In Sabbar, we believe a job can change a life and that helps us to wake up with less than 10 snoozes in the morning. We love to work in a fast-paced environment that welcomes people who are fun, have ownership, hands-on, passionate, and most importantly … Foodies 🍕. We are disrupting the traditional job market by trying and experimenting new things that we never thought may work. And through this roller-coaster of hustling, we make sure to enjoy and have a good laugh over a game night, movie day, or even with a simple peanut butter sandwich breakfast.
About Sabbar | صبّار
Sabbar is an on-demand staffing platform that specializes in blue-collar jobs in the retail, hospitality, and entertainment industry in MENA. Our platform enables businesses to hire casual staff during peak hours or high seasons by connecting them to highly qualified and fully vetted professionals. Additionally, we relieve our customers from associated administrative costs by streamlining a lengthy process that typically includes interviews, training, placement, shift scheduling, worker payments, and everything in-between.