- Lead, develop and deploy an integrated communications strategy that supports Boeing’s mission, objectives and business priorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Serve as the in-country executive communicator, providing strategic support and counsel to Boeing Saudi Arabia’s leadership.
- Advise Government Operations and Boeing International government affairs on in market and local approach, tone and footprint.
- Write and edit executive briefing documents. Coordinate across business unites, functions and geographic offices.
- Manage, direct and develop local communications colleagues and work closely with regional/ local Boeing Leadership teammates.
- Serve as the media relations focal and Boeing spokesperson for Saudi Arabia, ensuring timely, accurate, effective proactive and reactive engagement, while investing in building a network of local media contacts. Pro-actively position The Boeing Company and Boeing’s leadership on key enterprise topics; and lead media relations during events and exhibitions taking place in the Kingdom.
- Act as the regional lead for the creation of Arabic content. Create local language content for Saudi Arabia and screen and review Arabic content for other Middle Eastern markets.
- Managing the PR agency for Saudi Arabia; attend work-in-progress calls for the wider region; and coordinate the creation of English and Arabic content relevant to Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries.
- Support enterprise thought leadership, notably on safety, sustainability, innovation and industrial partnerships, and partner on BCA, BDS and BGS communications providing on the ground expertise and support when necessary.
- Support enterprise and business unit campaigns and in-market business growth communications programs.
- Oversee Boeing Global Engagement communications in Saudi Arabia, including community outreach and university relations. Leverage these initiatives to show presence, commitment and alignment with Vision 2030.
- Partner with international and regional teams to implement brand strategy & build reputation.
- Manage trademark and brand compliance.
- Understand and apply communications principles and metrics to planning.
- Work closely with colleagues on Boeing’s digital and social media teams
- 12+ years of experience in Communications work
- 7+ years of experience creating and implementing communications plans, strategies and tactics, especially focused on external audiences
- Fluency in English and Arabic, written and spoken
Preferred Qualifications:An understanding of the aerospace and defense community in Saudi Arabia, as well as existing relationships with journalists and stakeholders.Typical Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education and typically 12 or more years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Relocation:Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and be in accordance with applicable KSA law. Employment is subject to the candidate’s ability to satisfy all KSA labor and immigration formalities.Export Control Requirements: Not an export control positionEqual Opportunity Employer:We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.