- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from a reputable college or university
- Excellent understanding of the Energy Market in Saudi (power utilities solutions and complex projects in energy sector)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the Energy sector, including field of Strategy or Business development or Management consulting and project management
- Senior level relationships and engagements in Saudi public entities.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key collaborators at all levels of an organization, including executive and c-level
- Eye for business, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to handling sophisticated client relationships.
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Experience in taking on sophisticated collaborator structures and eliminating organizational silos in a global set up
- Self-motivated with high interpersonal skills (team player, negotiation skills, leadership skills, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and presentation)
- Confirmed ability to take ownership and drive agenda across organization vertically and horizontally based on budget, time and according to specified technical and commercial targets
- Develop positive relationships with all the important collaborators in Government entities and with customers.
- Understand market size and market share and consequently develop of 3–5-year Siemens Energy wide customer specific sales strategy (based on Customer’s strategy).
- Support of cross division and global projects. Value based long term strategic partnership.
- Identification of innovative business solutions with positive business impact.
- Identification and development of medium / long term opportunities with Divisions / Business.
- Enhance the account penetration, professionalizes the client relationship, guides a team of sales authorities.
- Builds value for the customer by applying the power of Siemens Energy and therefore achieves differentiation and profitable growth for the organization.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to lead and grow accounts.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within Siemens Energy portfolio.
- Increases the likelihood of Key Customers getting the latest products and services from Siemens Energy.
- Identify and cover white spots at those Key Customers and increase our share of wallet.
- Generate Customer Value Proposition
- Proactively engage and collaborate with key collaborators in Sales, Operations, Engineering, Strategy, Marketing and R&D, to drive market penetration.
- Generates knowledge on the customer’s specific strategy and its political and business environment
- Systematically handle customer request escalation.
- Lead , develop sales team and ensures business growth.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energytechnology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countrieswhile ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicatedemployees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the globalcommunity, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and theenvironment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable,reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what ispossible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our searchfor people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, andenergy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Throughdiversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creativeenergy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebratescharacter – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity,or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminatebased on our differences.
We provide equal opportunities and welcomeapplications from people with disabilities.
About Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy AG is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019.