At Krypt, we’re changing the way consulting is executed. Combining finesse, expertise, and understanding, our team is solving the most daunting SAP business and system challenges. Our mission is to be the trusted partner in the Supply Chain Execution and Compliance areas. We empower our clients by innovating their business processes. We’ve also created a very collaborative and easy-going corporate culture, where everyone feels involved and encouraged to make a difference and become a leader. If this sounds like a fit, we want to hear from you!
Krypt EMEA is growing, and we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and result-focused Global Recruitment Manager responsible for overseeing the global recruitment team and directly managing all EMEA recruitment.
What will your day look like?
- Lead a team of recruitment specialists located across the globe responsible for identifying and hiring top talent
- manage the day to day operations of the recruitment process; provide expert guidance and training to recruiters
- Understand and manage challenges in our key hiring locations
- Coordinate with leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Run the full-cycle recruitment processes from sourcing, screening, and coordinating interviews up to closing candidates for both permanent and contract staffing in EMEA
- Headhunt and identify suitable candidates from IT Professional services industry
- Work with business leaders on annual global campus recruitment program
- Identify suitable best practice training programs for recruiters, hiring managers and business leaders
- Promote Krypt’s reputation as a great place to work by being Krypt’s employer brand ambassador (employer branding efforts)
- Explore and implement innovative sourcing strategies
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bachelor’s degree with proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter, preferably someone who has been recruited in the Professional Services space.
- Prior experience leading global recruitment team
- Related work history directly overseeing, mentoring, carrying out periodic formal reviews, and training a team of two or more recruiters
- Advanced knowledge and familiarity with the use of social networking sites for recruitment purposes
- Strong written and oral communication skills as demonstrated through clear communications with hiring managers, independent ability to successfully negotiate offers with candidates, and experience training both staff and hiring managers in best-recruiting practices
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., Phone, Hangouts)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for ERP roles
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting, Boolean search, advanced search, networking, referrals, meetups, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
We are only as successful as the people who work with us. In addition to being a great place to work, Krypt offers the following benefits (benefits may differ based on different regions and local regulations):
- Career growth
- Learning opportunities
- Interesting, challenging projects with Global MNCs, working on innovative technologies
- Exposure to niche skills in areas of SAP Supply chain management like TM, GTS, EWM, IBP, etc.
- Talented, passionate, and collaborative team – the best experts within the industry
- Flexibility and autonomy.
Krypt values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Krypt, Inc.
At Krypt we’re changing the way consulting is executed. Combining finesse, expertise and understanding, our team is solving your most daunting SAP business and system challenges. We take pride in delivering solutions which exceed your expectations – always delivering projects on time and within budget.
We provide tangible value to our customers by bringing together systems and business experts, pre-delivered content and unique, high-value solutions – out of the box or fully customized to meet your distinctive business challenges. Pairing our complementary products with standard SAP offerings, our customers have seen 10% to 40% savings over three years.
Krypt is operating globally with Corporate HQ in San Jose, CA, USA; EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland; APAC HQ in Bangalore, India and we serve customers in over 35 countries.
Working at Krypt means you'll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to meeting their own high standards and inspiring their teammates through their successes. We are always open to speaking with experienced, qualified, personable folks. If this sounds like a match, feel free to send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!