The FM Digital Solutions Manager is responsible for providing in-depth domain expertise, analysis, and recommendations on Facilities Management (FM) technologies. This role bridges the gap between technical teams and business stakeholders, ensuring that FM technology applications align with and support the business objectives of the LINE FM Organization.
- Collaborate closely with FM Technologies Director to understand strategic objectives and the broader technology landscape.
- Analyze and document business processes, systems, and user needs related to FM technologies.
- Develop detailed requirements and specifications for technology applications, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Act as the main liaison between technical development teams and business stakeholders, translating business needs into actionable technical requirements.
- Provide FM domain expertise during software development, ensuring that solutions address business needs.
- Evaluate and recommend new FM technologies or upgrades to existing systems based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts, ensuring that solutions meet functional requirements and are free from critical defects.
- Facilitate training sessions and workshops for end-users and other stakeholders on new technology solutions or enhancements.
- Monitor the post-implementation performance of FM technology applications, suggesting optimizations as necessary.
- Collaborate with various internal teams, NEOM Tech and Digital, and external vendors to ensure seamless integration and operation of FM technologies.
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on Facilities Management or related technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business processes and translate them into actionable technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of FM technology applications and their use cases.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools.
- Proficient in software development lifecycle processes.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to identify and address gaps or inconsistencies in requirements.
- Experience with FM software solutions, cloud technologies, and integration methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Advanced qualifications or certifications in Business Analysis (e.g., CBAP) or related areas would be advantageous.
- Strong command of English, both oral and written.
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.