Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because that where you’ll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its’ clients!
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Good English/ Arabic communication skills
- Persistent and reliable
- Holding a valid driving license
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Customer oriented
- Organization skills
As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Today, we employ around 273,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 84.3 billion in 2020.
Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
House rules: https://nes.tl/HouseRules