The opportunityMace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation. Should you require any adjustments to assist during the application/hiring process please advise us.Project: This opportunity is to be involved in a major mixed-use development in Riyadh. The programme consists of over 200 projects including cultural and heritage assets, F&B, retail and hotels, commercial buildings, and educational facilities.Mace is currently providing programme management and looking for high-calibre experienced people.Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Establishing program controls reporting requirements and formats for the programme and projects delivered by the PMCs.
- Developing forms and tools for collecting project and program status information.
- Coordinating production and distribution of regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Establishing and maintaining the weekly and monthly reporting calendar.
- Reviewing and editing reports for quality.
- Supporting the development and implementation of standard procedures for reporting aspects of the program.
- Developing requirements for PowerBI dashboards and working with the technical team to ensure the dashboards are delivered to requirements.
- Supporting the ongoing continuous enhancement of reporting, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements.
- Undertaking a quality review of reports and coordinating with PMCs and other reporting resources to provide feedback and improve quality.
- Organising and facilitating PMC monthly review meetings.
About YouWith a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.