As the world leader in metal packaging technology, Crown designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative and sustainable metal packaging solutions on a global scale. Our customers are some of the world’s largest and most-respected FMCG brands.This is an exciting time in our business and joining Crown offers you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in an expanding industry. Crown was founded on valuing and promoting sustainability and this focus remains essential to our long-term future.About This OpportunityWe are now looking for EHS Engineer our plant in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. The Crown Dammam Plant is part of Bevcan EMEA and produces aluminium beverage cans. The position reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Crown team in Saudi Arabia.Main Responsibilities
- EHS Compliance (legal/statutory, policies), Certifications Performance Framework/Systems Efficiency, Continuous Improvement and Follow food and health safety producers. Ensure the implementation of EHS systems in all departments as documented.
- Keep documentation for EHS systems for internal and certification audit and follow up with non-conformity reports.
- Arrange Pest Control Services in the plant and warehousing.
- Ensure Fire Fighting Systems are maintained.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure implementation of EHS & ISO and coordinates external audits.
- Risk Assessment of premises and activities and take suitable measures to prevent accidents.
About YouApplications must have bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, 4 years of experience in delivering process improvement and implementation of Pro-Active Environment Health & Safety system, fluent in English and advanced excel skills.What Crown can offer you?
- The opportunity to build a career in a multi-cultural environment
- To be rewarded fairly and promoted based on merit and performance
- Professional and personal development through training and work experiences
- Strong engagement and commitment to the safety of our employees
Join us and become part of an international team of professionals who are passionate about sustainable packaging!Equal opportunitiesCrown is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Social MediaLearn more about Crown on our social media channels.LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube | Glassdoor | Twitter