What will I be doing?
As a Doormen, you serve as a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. A Doorperson with the hotel property influences the Guest’s first impression, and therefore, must ensure to always offer a professional and welcoming disposition. Specifically, the Doorperson will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Comply with Company brand standards at all times
- Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests’ cars on the hotel premises, as required
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of all hotel vehicles
- Keep up to date on all hotel services as well as VIPs and special events
- Be knowledgeable on external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
A Doormen serving IHG brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior’s, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience working within the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- A valid driver’s license with no outstanding driving restrictions or infringements
- Meticulous personal presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong good communication skills
- Calm, courteous, and discreet demeanor
- A good knowledge of the area and the country in general, preferred
- A passion for working on team as well as autonomously
What will it be like to work for IHG?
About us IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognized and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world. Our brands are well-known and loved the world over – Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN® Hotels, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Voco™ hotels, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Resort®, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®. Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.