Ruba Rayhaan Makkah is currently seeking for passionate and dynamic colleague’s focused Human Resources professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our colleagues.
As a Director of Human Resources, you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
• Ensure recruitment of high caliber employees to help achieve the business targets, within budgeted staffing plans
• Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements
• Provide a sounding board for colleague concerns, mediating solutions and initiating changes as needed
• Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
• Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan
• Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale
About Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC
Since inception, Rotana has grown to be the region’s largest hospitality management company, and a brand that is widely recognized and admired.
Rotana currently manages a portfolio of over 100 properties throughout the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Türkiye offering a wide range of services and products through its 5 sub brands; Rotana Hotels & Resorts for the 4 and 5 star properties, Arjaan Hotel Apartments for the long term stays, Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts, Rotana’s alcohol free 4 and 5 star properties, Centro Hotels, a 3 star plus affordable lifestyle brand, Edge by Rotana our collection of independent hotels and The Residences by Rotana, a brand developed for guests that are looking for a permanent home.
If you are interested to join Rotana, kindly log on to www.rotanacareers.com and proceed with the online application and our Human Resources Team will look into your respective application.