Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job DescriptionReporting to the Senior Director Client Marketing GCC, the role will be responsible for leading the complete Country & Client Marketing strategy and programs for Visa across the GCC . This is a pivotal role ensuring effectiveness of marketing strategy through Client partnerships spanning traditional & nontraditional players, Issuers, Merchants, Fintechs with the goal of achieving Visa’s business and brand objectives in this critical and rapidly growing market.Summary Of ResponsibilitiesLead strategic planning for the development of annual as well as multi year plans of the Country as well as Client Marketing agenda across GCC
- Responsible for developing the country marketing strategy for GCC across all Visa business priorities including X-Border, Premium, eCommerce among others.
- Lead for maintaining and strengthening the Visa Brand Health score in line with agreed strategy
- Translate the strategy into a comprehensive marketing plan in alignment with overall Marketing and partner function plans.
- Contribute to the identification of new market opportunities that will increase services to clients, merchants and cardholders and increase the value of the Visa brand.
- Adapt and develop global and regional Marketing initiatives to address local market opportunities or needs, ensure relevance and effectiveness across the GCC .
- Support the activation of global sponsorship and product platform initiatives across GCC
- Lead for planning, guiding and delivering on all Marketing VIK (Value-in-Kind) plans and targets with a focus on efficiency by effectively partnering with external agency partners
- Set annual and multi-year Client Marketing strategies, targets, develop execution plans, identify resourcing requirements, lead business cases, represent client marketing for internal and external forums as required
- Oversee joint client marketing campaigns that align to Visa business priorities & work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effectiveness
Establish, develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships across the spectrum of internal and external stakeholders.
- Influence and gain the support of client banks to participate in Visa marketing activities, negotiating the financial terms of their participation
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.QualificationsKEY COMPETENCIES
- Strategic and innovative thinker with commercial acumen also capable of strong execution.
- Marketing Commercial acumen, Marketing data familiarity and Influencing and selling skills are critical.
- Significant experience in marketing with a strong brand management, campaign planning and execution, marketing planning, target setting and delivery track record.Should understand key P&L drivers and leveraging the relevant aspects to build effective business cases.
- Demonstrated track record in the management of external clients, agencies and the development of through the line campaign materials.
- International marketing experiences is an advantage
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
- Sales exposure and proven negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Client relationship/management skills
- Multicultural sensitivity and a commitment to drive inclusive culture
- Candidate must be open to travel as relevant within Visa safety and security policies
- Master in Business / Management/Advertising or equivalent degree / diploma
- Proven relationship management skills
- Retail banking/Cards marketing / Payments / B2B experience an advantage
- Excellent performance in marketing management (12- 15+ years’ experience in Marketing)
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa (NYSE: V) is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. Our purpose is to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.
Learn more at Visa.com