About the job
We are seeking a DevOps/Support Engineer who is excited to make an impact. The ideal candidate is self-driven and can work in a distributed team. The candidate will be a part of the Client Support team providing support to customer installations and company’s cloud-based solutions.
- Dig into and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Escalate issues to the next level, as needed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Document processes and update knowledge base
- Manage our clients’ projects from a technical perspective and help them use the company’s cloud-based solutions.
- Familiarity with deployment methodologies.
- Good knowledge of containerization, orchestration and deployment technologies such as, respectively, Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Excellent knowledge in Linux.
- Experiences with Rest APIs are required.
- Knowledge about Postman or SoapUI are a plus.
- Experiences with Database technologies such as Postgres SQL and Redis as well as message broker technologies such as RabbitMQ would be appreciated.
- Good Experience with .NET Core is a plus.
- Fluency in English – good written and verbal skills.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills.