A career in our Valuations practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps organisations unlock greater deal value by providing robust value opinions and transaction model business advisory. As part of the team, you’ll research financial risks, provide forecast analysis, and develop financial models that assists our team in providing fair and accurate valuation advice and ultimately helps our clients enhance their deal value.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
About PwC Middle East
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 250,000 PwC people in 158 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for. As a one of the world’s largest professional services firms, PwC can offer a wide range of services and brings variety of skills and experience to bear on your issues.
Established in the Middle East region for 40 years, PwC has over 4,500 people. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East.