What You Will Do
- Perform Data Science leadership
- Synthesize problems into data question(s)
- Decide approach for Data Science
- Design & perform data science experiments
- Develop Data Science Infrastructure & Tools
- Convert data into useful insights
- Act in external relations
You will bring
- Minimum 0-2 of years proven experience as Data Scientist
- Common and advanced Clustering algorithms including probability density and distribution based
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Bayesian-based probabilistic graphical models
- Deep Autoencoders
- The latest machine reasoning techniques
- Reinforcement learning
Application of ML/AI:
- Clean clustering of high dimensional data with noise
- Application of autoencoders to high-dimensional data
- Application of CNN to high-dimensional temporal data
- Application of RNN to high-time series data for forecasting
- Application of Bayesian dimensional networks for causal reasoning
- Auto learning of network structure from data for probabilistic graphical models
Frameworks, Languages, & General skills:
- Strong programming skills in Python, ability to write object-oriented and scalable code
- JupyterHub and notebooks
- Strong skills in the use of current state-of-the-art machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.
- Ability to handle large amounts of high dimensional data (knowledge of MapReduce or PySpark is a plus)
- Good data visualization skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter with high energy, enthusiasm, and persistence
Note – There are 2 open positions for this role.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || Egypt : Cairo : Cairo || Egypt : Cairo : Smart Village
Req ID: 656661