About the job
Managing overall project cost related issues.
- Convert project cost estimate into an effective project control budget with cash flow plan for cash needs.
- Managing overall project cost not to exceed initial estimated budget given otherwise particular issues spring up.
- Preparation of progress evaluation, billing, and invoice Presentation.
- Being one of key members of risk management committee to account for cost to be analyzed against risk.
- Prepare monthly financial report.
- Continuously monitors the material supply activities and construction activities of the Contractors.
- Certifies the type and quantity of materials delivered to the work sites and installed.
- Records and charts the progress of the work as performed by the Contractor.
- Reports regularly to PMO about the status forecast of progress payments.
- Implement the procedures established by PMO for reviewing, processing, and recommending payment of monthly invoices.
- Training of sub-ordinates and forming a team to get the work effectively.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to subordinates in all aspects of their work.
- Delegate sub-ordinates in each respective assignment.
- Ensures fair distribution of tasks to maintain morale, motivation of subordinates.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Resolve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seeking automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Qualification Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Civil EngineeringExperience 4 to 6 Years5 to 10 Years
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.