To maintain and enhance Performance management system as well as monitor, analyze LCGPA performance to provide meaningful and insightful commentary for management to achieve overall LCGPA strategic goals.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Conduct a continually review of comprehensive performance management system.
- Develop key performance indicators, performance goals and balanced scorecards for specific positions and departments
- Participate in formulating strategy and cascade it to ensure each department/sector has its KPIs linked with objectives
- Monitor and evaluate of each department/sector performance, as well as, LCGPA overall performance.
- Conduct accurate collection, analysis and reporting of performance data in conjunction with LCGPA’s departments.
- Implementing and continuously assess the performance culture of LCGPA.
- Participate in Producing a mechanism for managing the corporate performance of LCGPA’s and work on a systematic approach that supports setting the right LCGPA department’s targets.
- Monitor and report on the performance across all LCGPA Departments in order to track corporate annual performance variance and continuously assess LCGPA businesses performance.
- Develop an in-depth understanding to highlight, analyze and provide feedback to all issues of performance to management on periodic basis for any corrective actions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in LCGPA key functions with related departments.
- Provide ongoing support for top management in decision making process to ensure that performance measurements and analysis are used effectively.
- Provide consultancy to the departments head/team to achieve goals and rectify gaps in performance.
- Implement and participate in alignment process of relevant external, internal strategies/plans with LCGPA strategy.
- Conduct and evaluate annual performance review against the LCGPA strategic objectives.
- Liaise among all departments to keep lines of communication open and ensure meaningful collaboration.
- Provide support to all departments/sectors by addressing the obstacles and problems they face in achieving their targets.
Policies, Systems, Processes, Procedures, Standards and Reports
- Follow all relevant functional policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports and functional deliverables to meet the functional requirements in order to achieve the desired efficiency and performance excellence.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
- Budget Management – Proficient
- Corporate Performance Management – Proficient
- Strategic Planning – Proficient
- People Performance Management – Proficient
- Risk Management – Proficient
- Quality Management – Proficient
- Business Related Writing And Reports – Advanced
- Presentation Skills – Advanced
- Language Proficiency – Advanced
- IT Skills – Advanced
- Stakeholder Management – Advanced
- Data Management – Advanced
- Strategy Management – Advanced
- Performance Management – Advanced
Business Administration/ Engineering or related majors
About Local Content And Government Procurement Authority
n a partnership with the public and private sectors to help expand the local content in all its components and improve the government procurement; the Local Content and Government Procurement Authority aims to develop a robust sustainable national economy, through formulating policies and establishing efficient monitoring mechanisms, unveiling local opportunities, promoting transparency and leverage from the national purchasing power.
نسعى في هيئة المحتوى المحلي والمشتريات الحكومية إلى بناء اقتصاد وطني مستدام عبر صياغة ومتابعة السياسات واللوائح، وإطلاق الفرص المحلية، وتعزيز الشفافية، والاستفادة من القوة الشرائية الوطنية بالشراكة مع القطاعين