The role holder is responsible for implementing plans for Core Audit processes and functions in a professional and organised manner, undertake responsibility for sophisticated and complex areas and manage the team to display high standards of performance during audits. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the stipulated business policies and procedureManagerial Responsibilities
- Participates in the development of stc’s organization strategy and to the overall process of management and corporate decision making along with other members of the Executive Team.
- Directs and manages the Core Audit mandates, providing leadership and facilitating work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Manages and controls change in the Core Audit providing guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Core Audit. Core Responsibilities
- Manages the provision of inputs and contribution to the development of a comprehensive audit plan for the focus areas, by coordinating with concerned stakeholders to identify key business areas, key functional areas and key risk areas which support the business and audit strategy.
- Manages the Core Technology Audit on corporate level which includes (Telecom standards, Network engineering and availability, usage and optimisation, Network security and performance, Switching, transmission and access network planning, Network expansion planning etc).
- Manages the formulation of plans and budgets to facilitate effective project management of various audit engagement projects.
- Manages the research and presentation of proposals for new Internal Audit standards and policies, especially those relating to the Network area.
- Develops standards of performance for own area of focus and monitors the performance of team members during audit engagements to ensure these standards are maintained.
- Contributes towards the process of selecting new business systems to help create effective internal controls, by recommending internal audit guidelines, policies and procedures in accordance with professional auditing standards and international best practices.
- Manages the performance of the audit team on audit plan implementation for focus areas.
- Reviews the work submitted by team by evaluating the impact and relevance of results on the audited entities to ensure clear and correct representation of findings and drafts critical sections of the audit report personally.
- Delivers completed audits and audit reports to the concerned stakeholders.
- Follows-up on the corrective actions taken by the management after the issue of audit recommendations and comments.
- Manages the internal audit engagement interactions with key Management staff of the Company.
- Liaisons with the Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Executive Management regarding focus area audit activities and findings.
- Develops and delivers awareness presentations, on areas of focus, to the concerned stakeholders.
- Coordinates and liaisons with external auditors and other key external bodies.
- Provides Core Technology audit services on coordination with Subsidiaries Audit & Quality unit for stc group auditing. People Management Responsibilities
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for members of the team and ensures effective application of the stc performance management process.
- Directs planning and selection of manpower in the Core Audit, in line with the business and operational plans.
- Ensures high level of employee engagement and capability development by providing on-going feedback and coaching team members within the Core Audit. Performs other responsibilities and tasks related to the job as directed by line manager
We are a forward-focused digital champion always been focused on innovation and evolution.
Our purpose is to create and bring greater dimension and richness to people’s personal and professional lives.
You will always be empowered to focus on delivering what’s next through collaborative and agile ways of working, and a culture that is open to fresh ideas. Transforming the future through impactful digital solutions and mega-projects while fostering our commitment to sustainability.
Join a people-centric environment; that cares about maximizing your wellbeing, and is committed to unlocking your potential.