About the job
To follow-up and process official correspondences, permits & licenses with the governmental and intergovernmental sectors through effective coordination processes, and maintain excellent contact with key personnel (internally & externally).
- Visit the various governmental & intergovernmental sectors on daily basis to follow up, issue & renew licenses and permits.
- Assisting in resolving any obstacle within the governmental and intergovernmental sectors facing the process of the issuance, renewal & follow-up of licences through good relationships & contacts.
- Reporting updated information regarding all governmental and procedures newly applied.
- Maintaining licenses and permits related office systems.
- Have a good information about the new Government online system
- Preferably, have a good command in English.
- 3-5 Years of Work Experience in governmental & intergovernmental relations and processes.
- Computer skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Stress and time management skills.
- Team building.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage a number of tasks at the same time.
- Impact and influencing.
- Results orientation.
- Must have completed High school / Diploma