Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
In Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region.
- Support in preparing and delivering assignments including day-to-day responsibility to work on ongoing health projects.
- Work closely with the team on the different project requirements and proposals.
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Lead on project engagement and or multiple project streams delivery
- led a team of architects and consultant during the delivery of conconsultingsulting projects
- Business development, clients and account management
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/ Masters/MBA – Specialization in information technology or management is preferable.
- Years of Experience: 8-12 years of experience in Healthcare; 3-5 years of experience in Consulting/ professional services environment.
- Ability to interact, build working relationships with stakeholders to develop an architecture strategy,digital strategy, processes and deliver IT assets to meet the business objectives.
- Experience with solution architecture and solution experience across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application.
- Experience with Application and Data Integration patterns.
- Experience in leading end-to-end business process design, business events derivation and associated data objects and entity modeling.
- Previous exposure to applying machine learning/statistical models on large/enterprise-grade data is a plus
- Experience in enterprise architecture, enterprise architecture office setup and operations is a plus
- Experience in health enterprise solutions implementation, management and design is a plus
- Experience in digital strategy in healthcare settings ins a plus
- Systems integration experience is a plus
- Experience with EMR and other relevant solution architecture implementation, architecture and integration.
- Deep experience in architecting digital health solutions
- Deep experience in enterprise health architecture using standard industry frameworks (ToGAF, Zachman, etc)
- Knowledge of Healthcare integration including HL7 FHIR, and Interoperability standards
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Analytics concepts/ Data Science is a plus.
- TOGAF or an equivalent architecture framework certification is mandatory.
- AWS or Cloud based Architecture/equivalent certification is preferred.
- Good understanding of Data/Microservices Design Pattern.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills – preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, is a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates (up to 75% of time) required.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
PwC is one of the world’s largest providers of assurance, tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, 250,000 PwC people in 158 countries work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for. As a one of the world’s largest professional services firms, PwC can offer a wide range of services and brings variety of skills and experience to bear on your issues.
Established in the Middle East region for 40 years, PwC has over 4,500 people. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East.