Nestlé Nutrition, a global company in the Nestlé Group, helps to enhance peoples’ lives through science-based nutrition products and services for consumer groups with specific nutritional needs. Our brands include Nestlé and Gerber maternal and infant nutrition, PowerBar and Musashi performance nutrition and Jenny Craig weight management.
- Commercial Development Manager
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company: Nestle Nutrition
- 3-5 years of commercial experience
- Nutrition Experience is a plus
In this role you will lead & empower the CCSD team to implement category and channel strategies and initiatives at country level, ensuring that all executed strategies are in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestlé Instructions and local country codes.
- Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and RIG are achieved in the country within category allocated budgets
- Translate market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams
- Implement and maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, core range, planograms
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
- Provide Channel Category trends to support the development of channel strategies
- CDM is jointly responsible (with Channel Managers/ KAM’s) for defining and optimizing TTS strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investment at a country level
- CDM is required to track the TTS on monthly basis by activity to ensure optimal spending.\
- 3-5+ commercial experience, previous experience in sales & marketing.
- Demonstratable record of success & performance.
- Fully understands key business function, have a strategic thinking and masters commercial & selling process.
- Strong Ability to motivate, inspire and lead people.
Nestlé is 308,000 people strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than 91.4 billion CHF in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Today, we employ around 273,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 84.3 billion in 2020.
Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
House rules: https://nes.tl/HouseRules