Project: This opportunity is to be involved in a Major mixed-use development, in Riyadh. The programme consists of over 200 projects including Cultural and heritage assets, F&B, Retail and Hotels, commercial buildings, and educational facilities. Mace are currently providing programme management and are looking for high-calibre experienced people.Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Reporting to the senior commercial manager.
- Planning, developing and supervising all project cost and commercial functions ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client requirements.
- Managing the procurement and commercial management of all pre and post-contract stages of the project which will be awarded to local and international consultants and contractors.
- Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third-party suppliers.
- Supporting the development of payment review, controls, and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit, calling off estimating, planning, audit, and cost planning activities as necessary.
About YouYou have a minimum of 10 years of industry experience and have held a similar role for at least 5 years; with BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying degree, and MRICS, you are efficient in the use of CAD and all other software required to provide cost advise, able to provide concise contract and commercial advise to a client; strong skills in client and stakeholder management at a senior level and a strong communicator and presentation skills.You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have administration experience and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
At Mace, we are global experts in shaping the built environment. From development and consultancy, to construction and operations, we connect expertise across the entire property lifecycle to help our clients, people, communities and society achieve more than they believe is possible.
You can see our impact everywhere: from skylines that form cities around the world to the infrastructure that communities depend on to live, work and play. Over 30 years, our growth has been fuelled by an adventurous spirit and the relentless pursuit of a better way. Today, we employ over 6,300 talented and passionate people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, the Americas, Sub Saharan Africa and Asia Pacific.
Every day we’re moving closer towards our vision: leading the way to a more connected, resilient and sustainable world. The built environment holds many of the keys to this future. In an industry that’s too often been part of the problems, we’re determined to create solutions. That’s why, at the heart of everything we do, there’s a purpose that drives us: to redefine the boundaries of ambition.
On behalf of our people, communities and society, we see every challenge as an opportunity to dream bigger and bring ambitions to life. Together, we find a way to unleash the potential within every place, project and person – inspiring the stories that shape our lives and change our world