Is a leading logistics company operating out of the Middle-East
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To assist in the creation of the Eastern Province annual budget and manage the Commercial activity to ensure the P&L targets are achieved with the desired retentions and maintain highest level of customer service. Have effective integration with the operations to execute the customer requirements without any delay or additional cost.
▪ Profit and Loss of Eastern Region focusing on the commercial activities for the terminal and logistics functions enabling continued effective operations and identifying opportunities for increased efficiencies and improvements.
▪ Achieve or exceed P&L which includes Transport, Depot, EMR, Reefer, Engineering currently and any new verticals introduced in the future.
▪ Commercially grow the business in line with the business strategy and annual budget.
▪ Build a strong portfolio of new customers and assist in building the Vendor base.
▪ Develop the commercial presence in all areas of the Eastern Region with specific focus on Dammam and Jubail.
▪ Build Commercial Team for the Eastern Region proportionate to the growth in the revenue.
▪ Lead, direct and develop direct reports in order to ensure people are performance focussed and engaged so that the business plan can be achieved and individual’s potential maximised.
▪ Agree and continually review with operations on the Customer performance, identifying and delivering any potential efficiency improvement in order to ensure that the Logistic Operations operate efficiently and effectively, any cost savings are initiated and the service to the customer is maintained.
▪ Build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders (e.g., Partners, Senior Managers, peers, subordinates, Customers, Government agencies) in order that Eastern Region can deliver its tactical and strategic goals and a high level of overall customer service is provided.
▪ Ensure you carry out your role in accordance with guidelines and legislative requirements in order to protect all site personnel (employees, contractors, visitors etc) reputation and ensure that operational compliance is maintained.
▪ Work collaboratively with customers and operations by proactively identifying any key areas of focus or issues so that these can be given due consideration in collective decision making in order to minimise any potential risk and ensure service levels are maintained throughout any restructure or change.
▪ Review of your direct reports consistently and ensure that their performance is monitored. Discuss and guide them.
▪ Ensure the Eastern Region is operated in line with HSSE procedures, maintaining the safety and security of staff and equipment.
▪ Handling all your activities with integrity and diligence.
Key Experience, Knowledge & Skills
▪ Familiarity of the Market conditions.
▪ Knowledge of industry standards/KPIs
▪ Working Knowledge of relevant Legislation – Health and Safety, HR Law, KSA traffic laws and transport regulations, etc.
▪ An Inspirational leader – Able to set an example for the commercial Team members by displaying skills of motivation, self-awareness, and emotional intelligence
▪ Highly developed communication skills
▪ Financial acumen
▪ Experience of HSSE and the requirement
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.