About the job
About The Role
As a Commercial Analytics Officer, you are responsible for the reporting and analysis requirements of the CRM and Loyalty department.
This role will include the development and deployment of scalable and drillable reports and visualizations, adhoc analysis and in-depth analysis particularly using Commercial data. This role will also provide customer data inisights actionable at each customer touchpoint to visualize the customer value drivers.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop detailed business acumen of the internal client being serviced along with operational knowledge and understanding to be able to support them better.
- Identify data-driven opportunities to drive business value through actionable insights, and engage in conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Develop a quick understanding of the client’s requirements and the agility to act on them in a valuable and practical, yet realistic approach.
- Develop and deliver as requested, or initiate the development of, KPI measurement, dashboard, and regular reports with observations, analysis, key findings and recommendations that will help the department in understanding its business and operationalizing action plans for improvements.
- Participate in the development of CRM reports to understand the customers and markets of Qatar Airways, particularly using the Commercial databases.
- Work with IT, the team and the clients to improve data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, processing, and analysis) efficiency.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced data analytics professional to join the Digital-Commercial team to report and analyze requirements of the CRM and loyalty department.
A successful candidate will have-
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 -4 years of experience of providing reporting and analytical support. Additionally, below experience will also be essential to progress forward
- Possess experience providing customer data insights actionable at each customer touchpoint to visualize the customer value drivers.
- Possess experience of development and deployment of scalable and drillable reports and visualizations, adhoc analysis and in-depth analysis particularly using Commercial data/complete customer data.
- Possess experience in Tag Management Solutions such as GTM or Adobe Launch.
- Possess skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics
- Expert user of MS Excel.
- Possess specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SAS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Possess strong customer service and problem solving skills.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How To Apply
If you are interested to submit your application and feel you are a good fit for this role, please complete our application form and upload your CV for our review and consideration.