About the job
Makan.Design is looking for an exceptional Business Developer to help in achieving the company growth plans. You will be responsible for conducting market research, promoting company products and building client relationships.
Join our team, help build an amazing company, and create the next evolution of spaces. You’ll be an early team member in a fast-growing “startup” that is already delivering on its promises of designing, delivering, and tackling the most interesting and challenging interior design problems.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Coordinate with management to research, identify, analyze and execute new business initiatives.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and Qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential clients.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services to increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities while maintaining long-term trusting relationships with existing clients.
- Participate in executive events and meetings to represent the company.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
- Report sales results to management on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years experience working in a relevant role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English language
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend conventions
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in interior design, sales, marketing, business, or other equivalent.
- Hybrid | This position will have remote and on-site workplace options based on business needs.
WHY JOIN US
- We’re dynamic and expanding
- We’re multi-cultural global team
- Fun, fast-paced, high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company