- Review and monitor accounts for AML activities in line with the KYC/AML policy and Compliance SOP of the bank
- Review/clearance of AML transaction related alerts & raise IMLR as appropriate.
- Monitor SAS AML System and conduct appropriate reviews to facilitate closure of alerts or further investigation/reporting. Highlight any AML concerns or suspicions to Compliance
- Conduct AML enquiries/ investigations upon directives received as per banks documented procedures.
- Maintain units statistical data / MIS on regular basis
- Coordinate AML E-learning data from business ensuring all staff complete and submit their confirmations as per policy.
- Ensure All records of the unit are kept in a confidential and secure state & adherence to record retention policy and the SOP guidelines
- Coordinate with various channels to ensure the responses on AML queries raised are satisfactorily responded to.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7-8 years of banking experience with 3 years relevant experience in KYC.
- The candidate must have had prior experience of handling AML related transactions.
- Complete understanding of various sanction programs e.g., OFAC, UN, EU etc
- Should have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of main systems and their interaction/use (SAS, Side Viewer, Flexcube, Select etc)
ParamInfo is a well-known software services business offering standard services for a complete spectrum of IT solutions. Having two decades of industry experience, our team is absolutely goal-oriented providing quality deliverables with professionalism, dedication, passion, and dynamism.