DMCC is a center of global trade. Headquartered in Dubai, DMCC is the world’s most interconnected Free Zone, home to over 22,000 member companies and the leading trade and enterprise hub for commodities. Whether developing vibrant neighbourhoods with world-class property like Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the much anticipated Uptown Dubai, or delivering high performance business services, DMCC provides everything its dynamic community needs to live, work and thrive. Made for Trade, DMCC is proud to sustain and grow Dubai’s position as the place to be for global trade today and long into the future.
This role is responsible for working with cross-functional teams in DMCC Free Zone to:
- Create Dashboards, Reports and Management Information/ Business Intelligence presentations for DMCC Free Zone.
- Analyse data to derive meaningful insights and create presentations for management decisions.
- Lead strategic projects in the area of Data Analytics, Reports, Dashboards etc. for Free Zone.
- Prepare dashboards and reports that enable the organization to monitor performance and act for improvements. Develop productivity measures, efficiency analysis using statistical methods and best practices.
- Integrating data from various sources (such as systems, and MIS from various departments) to arrive at meaningful information which enable business to plan and act for current and future needs.
- Coordinate with external parties and identify best practices in analysis and reporting.
- Map internal systems and suggests methods for implementation of identified practices.
- Deploy economic indicator calculation in line with business strategy and agreed model.
- Assist departments in the setting of targets/Key Performance Indicators and SLAs and in developing appropriate mechanism to measure and report their performance under the supervision of the Senior Manager Business Excellence.
- Monitor the Key Performance Indicators, and SLAs of all FZ Departments on a regular basis, focused on identifying deviations from targets, identifying root causes for deviations and work with Department/ Function Leadership to ensure KPIs and SLAs adhere to the defined targets.
- Analyse business process and compare result against the service standards and best practices. Present findings and work with FZ Leadership and other personnel to identify and implement actions that will enable the respective departments to achieve set objectives
- Support FZ leadership with Implementation of Strategic Projects and Initiatives related to MIS and Analytics.
- Publish periodic updates to PMO, Finance etc. or any other function as directed by FZ Leadership as per the stipulated template and time-lines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
- 5-8 years’ experience in MIS and Analytics
- Knowledge of Sales Force (Certification Desirable)
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense (Certification Desirable)
- In-depth knowledge of Free Zone Processes
- Knowledge of Data Analysis and Statistical Techniques (Certification Desirable)
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Working at the world’s best Free Zone with highly motivated colleagues
- A very diverse workforce from all around the globe
- Well-being initiatives all over the year
- Market competitive basic salary
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- National Allowance
- Annual flight allowance
- Other alternative family benefits
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Generous annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Free covered parking
- Retail discounts with over 450 outlets across JLT.
DMCC is a government entity established in 2002 to enhance commodity trade flows through Dubai. We perform a range of roles which continue to position Dubai as the preferred destination for global commodities trade and DMCC as the world’s No.1 Free Zone.
About DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre)
Headquartered in Dubai, DMCC is the world’s most interconnected Free Zone, and the leading trade and enterprise hub for commodities. Whether developing vibrant neighbourhoods with world-class property like Jumeirah Lakes Towers and the much anticipated Uptown Dubai, or delivering high performance business services, DMCC provides everything its dynamic community of over 100,000 people needs to live, work and thrive.
DMCC has a strong track record in commodity trade facilitation through the platforms we provide including gold and diamond vaults and secure transport; trading platforms like the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange, Dubai Diamond Exchange, the Dubai Pearl Exchange; and DMCC Tradeflow, the dedicated online platform for registering possession and ownership of commodities stored in UAE-based storage facilities; the DMCC Tea Centre; the UAE Kimberley Process Certification Scheme; and a range of commodities backed financial investment tools.
DMCC is also developing Uptown Dubai, a premium mixed-use destination with 7 towers atop 7 levels of podium, tailor-made for the global business community. Uptown Dubai will be anchored by two iconic super tall towers designed by internationally renowned architects Adrian Smith & Gordon Gill from Chicago. The district’s main podium, 28 meters above ground, is to feature a two-level central plaza that will be larger than New York Times Square, circled by world class outlets, connected to a retail mall below, all with direct access to the iconic towers.
Companies at DMCC benefit from market infrastructure and physical facilities such as our thriving Free Zone, ranked the number one Free Zone in the world by the Financial Times’ fDi magazine for the last eight years, our commodity exchanges, regulatory frameworks and real estate offering. Made for Trade, DMCC is proud to sustain and grow Dubai’s position as the place to be for global trade today and long into the future. www.dmcc.ae