Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestlé Middle East – Head Office
Role: Brand Manager
Business Unit: Marketing
When you think Nestlé, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? We might be known as the world’s biggest food and beverages company, but much more goes into the DNA that makes us who we are. From the health and wellness of our consumers, the quality of our products and the passion that drives our employees, there’s always more to life within our fray. As such, we’re looking for a Brand Manager to join our dynamic team within Dairy. As the Brand Manager, you will play an important part role in delighting target consumers, building a strong brand and generating strong brand building results within guidelines as set by Nestlé Nutrition in compliance with WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand
- Activates Brand Essence
- Manages 60/40+ basket, packaging, NHW dashboard, services and CSV related to her/his brand
- Develops and updates consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers
- Ensures consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contributes and executes Innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plan. Tracks and monitors the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understands business impact of PFME and TTS investment of her/his brand.
What Will Make You Successful…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing or 3 years in another function ideally in sales
- Experience working within cross functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial skills and “can do” attitude
- Results oriented
- Strong communication skills
As the world’s largest food and beverage company we are driven by a simple aim: unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To deliver on this, we serve with passion, with a spirit of excellence, offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for the future.
We can trace our origin back to 1866, when the first European condensed milk factory was opened in Cham, Switzerland, by the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. One year later, Henri Nestlé, a trained pharmacist, launched one of the world’s first prepared infant cereals ‘Farine lactée’ in Vevey, Switzerland.
Today, we employ around 273,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. With our headquarters still based in the Swiss town of Vevey, we had sales of CHF 84.3 billion in 2020.
Our portfolio covers almost every food and beverage category –offering products and services for all stages of life, every moment of the day, helping people care for themselves and their families.
House rules: https://nes.tl/HouseRules