About the job
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Prepare and serve a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending according to established recipes and established Four Seasons Standards.
- Confirm guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed orders with the guest’s original order.
- Service and take orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintain a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, Armagnacs, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
- Assist with bar inventory.
- Has a dynamic personality and guest interaction skills.
- Minimum two years of bartending experience in a high end bar.
- Ability to pour, mix and blend a wide variety of wines, spirits and drinks.
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
What Do We Offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us: