About VirtusaAdd the Middle East to your global professional experience and have the opportunity to work on some of the leading Digital Transformation programs.Virtusa is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in the Middle East with a growing client base in the UAE, KSA, Qatar & Oman and we work with the leading Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Telecom and Enterprises firms in the region. We have partnered with our clients to win awards from Gartner, IDC, WfMC and other analyst for the work that we have delivered to our clients in the region.Why would you not like to be part of this exciting and award winning team? Don’t listen to us, listen to our customers(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDNtTLKkPc; & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzhZt1GJvM)Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.Role: Automation TesterSkill: Selenium,STLCExperience : 7+ YearsJob Description
- Airline Domain Knowledge is Mandatory
- Should have 8+ years of experience working with Test Automation Tools like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber and Appium for web apps platforms
- Should possess basic knowledge of GIT repository ? GIT Bash Knowledge and experience in different automation frameworks and design principles – Page Object Models, Data Driven Testing, Behavior Driven Testing, Test Frameworks
- Should be familiar with Agile Concepts and Methodology along with the Automation Test Cycle.
- Experience with Continuous Development would be added advantage Should possess ability to analyses the User Stories and design automation test scripts for best test point candidates
- Should have Strong communication and coordination skills to work closely with Development engineers, BA and manual testers