Audit & Assurance | Senior Resource Planning
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Resource Planning Senior, you will be in charge of the scheduling and deployment of audit professionals while reporting to local and regional leadership. You will be able to demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
Resource Planner – Key Responsibilities
- Manage the deployment of auditors to a diverse array of assignments throughout the year, with the objective of maximizing utilization levels and deployment effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Managers and Talent Group Leaders to address and process all business requirements and resolve potential conflicts, while ensuring alignment with the set policies and frameworks.
- Maintain schedule on dedicated resource planning tool and update regularly to ensure accuracy.
- Plan resources efficiently, taking into account engagement budgets, gearing, service excellence & employee development.
- Monitor and track utilization of resources on a regular basis. Identify utilization gaps and provide recommendations for corrective action to increase utilization.
- Collaborate with HR to handle onboarding and offboarding of resources, identify manpower requirements and recruitment needs and address employee performance concerns.
- Collaborate with the Learning department to effectively implement learning requirements.
- Generate and analyze a variety of reports to ensure quality standards are met.
- Reflect all CRM engagements on the planning tool, RPViewer.
- Update RPViewer regularly to reflect all changes in the schedule, resolve clashes, etc..
- Prepare timesheets & productivity reports against the schedule.
- Communicate resourcing concerns to leadership in order to enable decision-making.
- Perform other relevant tasks as deemed necessary.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how own daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent * University degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of practical hands-on experience, ideally in a similar role entailing planning and/or scheduling skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- Pleasant, approachable and professional conduct
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal with different age groups and seniority levels
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- High organization skills and attention to detail (critical for maintaining an accurate schedule)
- Proactive team player, willing to support other teams
- Ability to understand business needs and key resourcing priorities
- Ability to work independently and across multiple workstreams
- Ability to analyze data with high attention to detail
- Actively manage expectations and escalate matters where necessary
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management)
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
The content on this page contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on content from this page.