Lead and supervise development of transformation activities including Excellence Programs (such as PEP). Direct cross-functional teams, to generate ideas, develop and implement transformation projects through from the initial planning stages to achievement of the transformation targets.Role responsibilities:Manage and coordinate all aspects of the transformation activities, and provide the processes, structures, and tools to support the different transformation teams across the Tasnee Group
- Oversee all business areas, implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvement
- Evaluate and develop transformation activities / initiatives and ensure that the most impactful are executed and that the benefits are being fully realized
- Deliver sustainable & recurring business improvements of the Transformation program business plan across all SBUs and business functions
- Organize and lead periodic PEP / transformation Steering committee meetings, including with Senior Management Team (incl. CEO, where applicable)
- Apply project management methodology and practices to achieve results
- Develop and manage transformation master plan, workstream financial baselines, and manage qualitative & quantitative impact tracking
- Develop financial impact reports and conduct data analysis for CEO and Senior Management Team
- Provide the processes, structures, and tools for improvement project management and SBU transformation teams across the Tasnee Group
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Oversee that deadline are adhered to by keeping senior management aware of any red flags concerning the timing of implementation initiatives
Qualification and Requirements:
- University degree in Engineering, Business, or similar discipline
- MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from internationally recognized university is a plus
- Professional Qualification in Project Management (PMP) is a plus
- 6 years’ experience preferably in project management, general management, or strategy role; 3 years in a senior management position
- Proven track record of successfully delivering transformation, reorganization, or turnaround projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking
- Project management
- Business planning
- Financial analysis
- Leadership, planning and organizing
- Stakeholder management at both the executive level and down through the management layers
At Tasnee we value the contribution of all our people in making us a leading organization. We invest in employee development and we provide a wide range of career opportunities, offering everyone the chance to broaden their experience and build a professionally rewarding career as we work together to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
Tasnee was established in 1985, as the first Saudi private sector's fully owned joint stock industrial company, with the aim of advancing the economic diversification in Saudi Arabia. Driven by best business practices and the goal of achieving profitable and sustainable growth for its stakeholders and society at large, today Tasnee is one of Saudi Arabia's largest industrial companies and one of the world's largest investors in titanium dioxide.
Tasnee is strongly committed to innovation and supports products innovation through its global research and development centers.