Mainly, and not limited to the below the E-Com Manager will:
- Handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- Participle in the development of online marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with Marketing department for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with the merchandise team on new product launches
- Responsible for quarterly and annual delivery of e-commerce business objectives within assigned categories across all e-commerce customer views
- Develop and implement e commerce strategy in order to improve website performance.
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase online production.
- Create a world-class shopping experience on the company e-store.
Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience in E-commerce / Digital marketing (preferably in Luxury, and fashion).
A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in E commerce, Digital Marketing, Marketing or a related field
Key skill Required
- Bachelor Degree