Managing projects and ensuring delivery based on time line and budget. The ideal candidate will perform the following tasks:
Managing user requirements by identifying, gathering, communicating, and documenting the business requirements for any new project or change request. And Determine project deliverables/objectives.
- Develop Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Determine roles & responsibilities.
- Gain formal approval.
- Hold kickoff meeting.
- Execution & Monitoring & Controlling:
- Manage the implementation Process
- Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Integrate Change Control
- Manage project reserves.
- Confirm work is done to requirements.
- Gain formal acceptance of the project delivery.
- Bachelor degree in any IT\Business related fields.
- +5 years of banking experience\Project management.
- Knowledge in developing strategies for excellence.
- Ability to bring ideas to improve service levels.
- Leadership Skills.
- Negotiation and influencing.
- Problem solving skills.
Key skill Required
- Project Management
- Project manager