Oversee the development of evaluation reports, research paper and business cases. Manage HE opportunity specific meetings.
• Supervise the evaluation of all the opportunities that come to HE office and the production of evaluation reports.
• Follow-up on the progress of channeled opportunities to PIF divisions or HE’s other stakeholders.
• Lead the development of business cases of specific opportunities and handing it over to the incubation and execution team.
• Lead the research development and ensure it is meeting the quality standards.
• Manage HE meetings related to a specific opportunity or external stakeholders including
attending the meetings, developing the content and taking notes.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent communication and positioning skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Financial Analysis.
• Business case development.
• Organizational skills.
• Problem solving.
Key skill Required
- Business Development
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst