To manage and grow large account portfolios and client relationships for assigned portfolio of Institutional Corporate Clients, Government Related Entities, Financial Institutions & Sovereigns; improve service quality levels and supervise the subordinates’ day-to-day activities and client interactions to ensure that the team’s objectives are constantly met and its revenue targets achieved, while maintaining client satisfaction and portfolio credit quality.
Client and Market Analysis:
· Participate in the financial analysis conducted on clients and their respective industries/ markets to identify potential opportunities and risks.
Client Relationship Management:
· Originate new business opportunities with target clients across banking products;
· Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, financial modelling, mandate letters etc;
· Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions in collaboration with products and enablement units;
· Pitch, review, negotiate and conclude deals;
· Maintain the credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management;
· Achieve individual and team financial performance targets;
· Identify & develop cross selling opportunities and increase the cross-sell ratio with key clients;
· Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients;
· Ensure all clients’ files /documents are maintained;
· Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met;
· Adhere to process KPI’s and, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit requirements.
· Assist the Chief Representative in the day-to-day administrative and transactional activities such as client calls, documentation follow up, updating pipeline, and any other activities in the unit/team to ensure continuity of work and the delivery of effective and high quality outputs.
· Manage and follow up on KYC and compliance requirements in order to ensure consistency with the Bank’s KYC and AML policies and regulatory requirements.
Policies, Systems, Processes, and Procedures:
· Follow all relevant policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
MIS and Reports:
· Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate statements and reports to meet the unit’s requirements, policies, and standards.
· 5 - 10 years of experience in corporate banking or a similar area preferably managing client relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline;
· Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
· Knowledge of the banking sector, and FAB’s products and business strategies;
· Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities;
· Ability to analyse and research information;
· Banking software systems proficiency;
· Data analysis and financial modelling skills;
· Credit analysis and FOREX skills;
· Communication skills.
Key skill Required
- Bank Officer