Here we grow again… We’re currently looking for a Senior Account Executive – Programmatic Sales to join our team in Australia. **This is a remote position.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
As a key member of our Programmatic team, you will be taking full responsibility for key account management and business development by educating buyers on the new opportunities brought forth by our products. Your territory will consist of media buyers from agencies and brands. You’ll put your sales experience to use by determining client needs and recommending optimal programmatic DOOH proposals. You’ll also work with internal teams to on various initiatives concerning the evolution and promotion of our product offerings.
Of course, if this role to speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Previous Sales and/or Account Management experience; you understand the importance of building strategic relationships while growing your book of business and surpassing your targets
- A good understanding of digital programmatic world and/or the digital out of home programmatic ecosystem
- Interest in engaging with new buyers by introducing them to the benefits of programmatic DOOH and the innovative advertising opportunities via the Broadsign platforms
- Experience preparing & delivering quality presentations in response to RFPs
- Strong organizational skills; you have with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- Great communication and presentation skills
- You speak one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese or French
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Is passionate about programmatic emerging markets and DOOH advertising; the word ‘Programmatic’ doesn’t intimidate you!
- Considers themselves ‘tech-savvy’
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized; you will work closely with the entire Broadsign REACH product team to share client feedback & collaborate on pitches & incorporate new & upcoming product launches, etc.
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
Key skill Required
- Sales Executive Activities
- Bachelor Degree