ChampionX is seeking to hire a Technical Services Representative/Field Engineer in our Chemical Technologies division. In this position you will be working for Oxy Mukhaizna Field based in Oman. Due to the job specifications we are looking to hire Omani Nationals for this role.
What You Will Do
- Support the chemical treating program by performing and/or assisting Company personnel. Perform sampling, analyses, and testing of water process streams and their conditions and quality.
- Maintain bulk chemical inventories at injection skids/locations.
- Maintain chemical dosing rates.
- Supervise installation/removal/change of chemical injection sites.
- Prepare and distribute regularly scheduled reporting and other reports as requested.
- Update and maintain the chemical program database.
- Participate in Company meetings as requested.
- Comply with and maintain safety programs.
- This is a rotational based role. The work rotation pattern will adhere to the Omani Labour Laws.
- 4 year technical degrees or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil/water production sampling and troubleshooting.
- Good technical writing skills, competent computer skills.
- Must be licensed to drive their assigned vehicle in the field and driving of commercial vehicles for expatriate Contractor Personnel which is subject to Royal Oman Police approval.
Key skill Required
- Automobile Engineer
- Senior Automotive Technology Engineer