Essential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Priority 1: visit and build intimacy with our existing customers in the O&G and Energy field to propose our range of After Sales Services and Products. Map and qualify our installed base. Spot revamping opportunities and build relationship with local service/EPC companies qualified and well positioned for those tenders.
• Priority 2: build relationship with other end-users or local service companies supplying those end-users: traders, maintenance firms, EPC for turnaround or revampings – all belonging to approved vendor’s list.
• Identify, define and follow up the process for qualification of the company for existing and potential new customers
• Be able to present our Services and Products to the customer technical and procurement team
• Flexible to travel for business in and out of GCC/ME region
• Identify and participate to commercial and technical events related to business in the region
• Be able to inform/support customer's personnel on how to operate, maintain their equipment or put them in contact with the back office in France and Italy.
• Notably emphasizing necessary safety precautions, maintenance and operating good practices.
• Has the ability to work overtime and/or work on "off-shifts" as required by business needs.
• Has the ability to work with and interact with other people on a routine basis.
• "On the road" a majority of time visiting customers and/or vendors in all GCC/ME area
• Plan, schedule the program of its visit and report weekly activities done
• Set Clear Sales KPI and follow up in achieving targets
• Be informed and Follow up of Legal regulations that could impact the business
• Prepare monthly statistical sales reports on the area business evolution
• Fill the company CRM and data tools.
Education and Experiences
Education/Certification: • Master Degree OR BSc degree of Engineering in instrumentation / mechanical / chemical Experience: • Min. 5 years in Engineering or Sales or Field Service in the O&G and/or Energy market for B to B products with proven track records. If possible from combustion companies. Skills: • Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers. • Proven experience in Sales and Customer relationship management • A positive attitude, professional and neat appearance, and a willingness to converse in a positive, interactive way and a commitment to the highest quality of work must always be maintained in order that the Service function serves its customers effectively and efficiently, and as a sales tool for the Company's products and supports the Company's image of a quality supplier.
• Valid Driver's License • Valid Passport and Visa/Authorisation for travel in all GCC countries
Key skill Required
- Production Engineer
- Senior Automotive Technology Engineer