- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new constructions, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and manual drawing techniques to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Key skill Required
- Design Engineer
- Senior Automotive Technology Engineer